Babcock and Wilcox
British Nuclear Fuels plc
TR Control Solutions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Energy Ombudsman
- Energy UK
- Oil and Gas UK
- Society of British Gas Industries
- The Coal Authority
- The Combined Heat and Power Association
- The Energy Institute
- The Energy Networks Association
- The Gas Forum
- The Nuclear Industry Association
- The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- The Renewable Energy Association
- The Solar Trade Association
- The UK Petroleum Industry Association
- UK Trade and Invest
Brevia Energy, a dedicated division of Brevia Consulting, has a longstanding reputation for its expertise and experience in the UK energy sector. We advise energy businesses of all sizes from innovative start-ups to global corporations.
Our team reflects the breadth and complexity of the sector with experience in renewable and low-carbon energy, nuclear energy, nuclear reprocessing, oil and gas, waste management, distributed energy, energy efficiency, cleantech, energy distribution and smart grids, and energy retail. Our global network of partners allows us to have a truly international perspective on energy policy developments.
The UK Government is currently implementing a set of major reforms to the energy market following the long-awaited Energy Act that received Royal Assent in December 2013. The increasing pressure on politicians to intervene to reduce consumer energy bills will however undoubtedly lead to further reforms. Although the need for a long-term policy framework that would give companies the confidence to invest is widely recognised, the energy industry will continue to be plagued by political risk and policy uncertainty for the foreseeable future.
Our consultants understand these risks and advise clients on implications of key policy developments. We support our clients in actively engaging with policy makers and in making the case for a stable and supportive regulatory environment.
- Vestas receives its largest ever wind turbine order in Finland View Article
- Voith and Landsvirkjun inaugurate hydropower plant in Iceland View Article
- GE technology aims to extend DC Transmission to subsea and renewable… View Article
- Why we shouldn’t throw out flood insurance reform View Article
- Three lessons from climate leaders View Article
- Elsevier and Energy Institute work together to publish the 'Journal… View Article
- Gamesa announces two new wind projects in Brazil View Article
- IXUS Energy signs import deal with Kraft und Wärme aus Biomasse… View Article
- Vestas wins 72.6 MW order for one of Germany’s largest citizen-owned… View Article
- First Wind makes $600K community benefit payment on 148 MW Maine… View Article