- Association of Independent Computer Specialists
- British Automation and Robot Association
- British Computer Society
- Council for Science and Technology
- E-Skills UK
- Foundation for Science and Technology
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- National Endowment for Science, Technology, and the Arts
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
- Technology Strategy Board
- UK Laser & Electro- Optics Trade Association
- Women in Science, Technology and Engineering
- UK Trade and Invest
Brevia Technology has considerable experience in the sector with specialist expertise in mobile communications. We advise innovative start-ups through to global leaders in the sector.
Our support focuses on two key areas: helping companies understand and navigate the complex regulatory environment; and winning contracts in the public sector.
Brevia has experience in: mobile handsets, mobile services, mobile working, mobile broadband, telecoms infrastructure, software, big data, smart meters, electronic patient records, remote patient monitoring, computer and video games, data analytics, intelligent transport systems, and online gambling.
The UK has traditionally played a leadership role in Europe in developing technology and telecoms policy. As a result, companies recognise the vital importance of monitoring UK political developments and providing input into policy formulation.