1. Toshiba announced its intention to wind-up Nugen
With a final Brexit deal yet to be agreed there were several issues the 2018 Budget could only partially address, which may explain the Chancellor of the Exchequer saying he could upgrade the spring statement to a full fiscal event if necessary.
The SNP’s hope is that Brexit can swing public opinion towards independence.
Last month, the EU carbon emissions price hit a 10-year high.
Dataset Agreement Could be an Important Step in the Evolution of a Distribution System Operator Model
ElectraLink has signed a contract with National Grid which gives the Electricity System Operator (ESO) visibility of renewable generation within distribution networks.
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport this month published the Civil Society Strategy.
1. The Government published guidance on nuclear research after Brexit if there is no deal
1. The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy published a report on the market framework for financing small nuclear
1.The Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee published a report on the draft National Policy Statement for Geological Disposal Infrastructure.
The recent heatwave has pushed climate change adaptation back up the agenda.
1. French nuclear sector organisations established he French Nuclear Energy Industry Group (GIFEN).
1. The Government published a plan to realise the wider benefits of Hinkley Point C.