The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport this month published the Civil Society Strategy.
1. The Government published guidance on nuclear research after Brexit if there is no deal
1. The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy published a report on the market framework for financing small nuclear
1.The Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee published a report on the draft National Policy Statement for Geological Disposal Infrastructure.
The recent heatwave has pushed climate change adaptation back up the agenda.
1. French nuclear sector organisations established he French Nuclear Energy Industry Group (GIFEN).
1. The Government published a plan to realise the wider benefits of Hinkley Point C.
Last week the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) published its first National Infrastructure Assessment (NIA).
1. The Government’s latest Brexit white paper outlined how it envisages a post-Brexit UK-EU nuclear relationship.
The charities regulator, the Charity Commission, has commissioned and published research looking at the factors that the public associate with a trustworthy charity.
House of Lords to Examine if the Office For Nuclear Regulation is ready for Brexit.
1. The Government announced a sector deal for the nuclear industry.