The recent heatwave has pushed climate change adaptation back up the agenda.
1. French nuclear sector organisations established he French Nuclear Energy Industry Group (GIFEN).
1. The Government published a plan to realise the wider benefits of Hinkley Point C.
Last week the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) published its first National Infrastructure Assessment (NIA).
1. The Government’s latest Brexit white paper outlined how it envisages a post-Brexit UK-EU nuclear relationship.
The charities regulator, the Charity Commission, has commissioned and published research looking at the factors that the public associate with a trustworthy charity.
House of Lords to Examine if the Office For Nuclear Regulation is ready for Brexit.
1. The Government announced a sector deal for the nuclear industry.
1. The National Audit Office published a report into the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority’s progress at Sellafield.
The UK Government has relaxed its opposition to the development of subsidised onshore wind projects.
Last week Aurora Energy Research published a report that questions the UK’s reliance on interconnectors to secure its energy supply.
The Government has announced plans to make new online safety laws in collaboration with industry, charities and the public.