1. The Government’s latest Brexit white paper outlined how it envisages a post-Brexit UK-EU nuclear relationship.
The charities regulator, the Charity Commission, has commissioned and published research looking at the factors that the public associate with a trustworthy charity.
House of Lords to Examine if the Office For Nuclear Regulation is ready for Brexit.
1. The Government announced a sector deal for the nuclear industry.
1. The National Audit Office published a report into the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority’s progress at Sellafield.
The UK Government has relaxed its opposition to the development of subsidised onshore wind projects.
Last week Aurora Energy Research published a report that questions the UK’s reliance on interconnectors to secure its energy supply.
The Government has announced plans to make new online safety laws in collaboration with industry, charities and the public.
The Government may be forced to revise its policy of exempting smaller suppliers from providing the Warm Home Discount, which provides a £140 rebate on energy bills for fuel poor pensioners.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport have published the artificial intelligence (AI) sector deal as part of the national Industrial Strategy
1. The Government appointed new board members to the UK Atomic Energy Authority.
1. Lorraine Baldry OBE was announced as the new Chair of Sellafield LTD.